Your advice on a job/ability plugin(s) for Bukkit 1.3.2

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by antikx, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

antikx

Hello,
    Wondering what bukkit plugin(s) you would recommend for my vision of how I want to do job/abilities in an RPGish world I'm setting up.
    I'll refer to Jobs/Abilities as JA.
    -JA would need to be purchased either VIA signs or NPCs using economy system.
    -There would be base JA that would have other JAs below them. Parent/child relationship, where the children JA's require the parent.
    -I would like to disable tool, crafting table, furnace, enchanter, weapon, etc usage by default so that only players with certain JA's could use them.
    -Disable block breaking unless you have the JA that would allow you to do it.
    -There would be a limit to how many JA's a player could have. They would have to "unlearn" ones to learn/purchase new ones.
    -Players would make money by getting items that their JA's would enable them to do and sell them at a market. (I have the market part figured out, as I have a market and economy setup and running well). Examples would be.... a fishing JA would catch fish and sell them at the market. A miner would mine blocks with a pickaxe and sell them at a market or to a blacksmith. A blacksmith would use furnaces to make items and sell them at their own shop. A tinkerer would craft items and sell them at their own market shop. ...you get the point. :)
    -I'm OK with setting up permissions for controlling some of this as long as JA changes can be automated through signs, etc after it's setup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.