You are not premium user

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Yahiko911, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Yahiko911

Hy! Excuse me for my bad english. So i have a problem. I have a server, which hosted by my brother (he have a server in a server room) So we wanted to make a Bukkit Minecraft server. I have installed everything. And then, i have read in this forum, that there are no recommanded build for 1.5, and its not working. So i thought we wait for publish the update, so, i wanted to make a 1.4 server, with bukkit. I've installed MyHome, Lockette, and AntiCreep plugin. But when my friend want to join, and other players, they get this message: Connection refused: You are not premium user. We are playing with offline minecraft, so we havent bought it, unfortunetily... but we want to play.
    Sorry, i edit with the informations:
    I have Windows Server 2008 R2 64 BIT
    X84
    The newest Java version.
    4. I dont use any wrappers
    5. Bukkit: This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-612-g4c7a9e7-b617jnks (MC: 1.4)
    6: @echo off
    "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms512M -Xmx512M -jar craftbukkit.jar
    pause

7: MyHome, Lockette, Permissions.
    8. When me (and other players) want to join, the client says: User not premium. or: Bad login...
    9. First i had started the newest, not recommanded build of bukkit, it doesnt wanted to work, but i wanted to make the 1.4 version, and it dont want to work too.
    10. Not =(

Now the server is running, without any mod. So pls if you can help me, i would say a lot of thanks! B

2. Offline

Plague

Not a premium user means that someone is connecting that did not buy minecraft or is playing in offline mode.

3. Offline

Yahiko911

Hm Okey, but then what have i to do? What is the best build for 1.4 in Bukkit? Because i want to wait for the new 714 build release, but until it havent released, i just want to run my server in 1.4. So pls tell me if you can that what is the best builld for 1.4. THX!

4. Offline

Plague

the best one is the latest recommended one - 684

5. Offline

Yahiko911

Now i installed the 684 build Bukkit, but i get this error:

Connection Lost:
    Failed to login: Bad Login

Please help me guys!

6. Offline

Plague

have you bought minecraft? :)

7. Offline

Yahiko911

Still not... But its my server, where i want to join.

8. Offline

ultimak

So you haven't bought minecraft yet is what you're saying?

9. Offline

Plague

then change the server to offline mode (online-mode=false in server.properties; or offline-mode=true; you get the point)

And please if you like the game, buy it.

10. Offline

Yahiko911

I will buy, but i havent got enough money, so i have to wait for my brother's payday, to buy it.
    OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE REAL GOD!!! Plague, you helped me so much!! ITS REALLY WORKING!!! IM SO CRAZY NOW !! You make me the day!!!!!!

11. Offline

linkthad

ihave samE PROBLEM

set it to offline and everyone can join with fake account

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.