Wynncraft Plugin?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Block_Blazer, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Block_Blazer

can someone make a plugin that has features on tools/weapons seen on play.wynncraft.com ? the weapons in wynncraft have spacial abilities, and if someone can re-create it, thank you.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Block_Blazer You probably want to list all weapons and abilities before anybody will make this.

simolus3 likes this.
  3. He basically wants a 'identifier' villager. On rightclick with a weapon, the villager will open a 9x1 inventory. The inventory name is how many emeralds you have to put in ti indentify it. Once you paided, the villager will give you random lores that look like enchantments. example, XP Bonus 10%, Health Steal 0.5, Mana (hunger) steal 0.5.
    Not sure any one is actually going to make this

4. Offline

Block_Blazer

Neonix not quite what i ment. i mean the abilities with the weapons. the 4 weapons are: wands (sticks) spears (spades) bow (bow) and some sort of assassin weapon (shears) the weapons all have different abilities. and can acquired by leveling up. some can be upgraded by lvlin up. so i'll need to look at the abilities that i can acquire. some a cannot obtain due to VIP rank. and i will have to alot of grinning.

5. Offline

Reynergodoy

It's a copy plugin
    And the ability is drom the class, not from the weapon :|

It's a copy plugin
    And the ability is from the class, not from the weapon :|

sorry, my post bugged and placed twice, ith some corrections

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Reynergodoy Try to delete the unneeded posts and the edit button

7. Ah I thought you meant the identifies.You can check all the class abilities on the help page

8. Offline

Jade

Locked. Let's not copy other people's content, mmmkay?

htmlman1 and Jumla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.