[WorldGuard] problems with Furnace use and chest use

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Weasel_Squeezer, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Weasel_Squeezer

I have never run into a problem with world guard, and if I ever need help with something, I can usually find my answer here on the forums, but I have not found a single fix for my problem. All I am trying to do, is allow furnace use for players in a protected region and also disable other tool blocks such as anvils. Using the chest-access flag does not work.
    Also, I just ran into a problem where I have a region with the chest access flag set as allow, and default players cannot open it.
    It is a worldguard permissions problem not modify world or anything else because the error message is from worldguard.

Any ideas? thanks!

can someone take a look at this? I really need help

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

zipfe

WorldGuard does not affect anvils, yet, and there's no flag for them either. They can be used by all players.

To allow furnaces, set chest-access to allow, /region flag <regionname> chest-access allow

If that doesn't work, make sure you haven't wildly set other flags, check with /region info

MooshroomJockey likes this.
  3. Offline

Weasel_Squeezer

Is there WorldGuard support for beacons? I also need to block beacon use in some regions.
    And thanks for the reply! I'll try what you suggested later today

4. Offline

zipfe

Their changelog says that as of WG 5.7 beacons were added. Just put it into the blacklist and try.

5. Offline

Weasel_Squeezer

But I want to make a flag for them. Like have them disabled in certain regions. I may have to make custom flags for this...

Nevermind! I figured it out. I forgot that I had a parent region with the chest access flag set to deny

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.