Worldguard help NEEDED

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BappleCraftColt, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BappleCraftColt

Well,i've been trying to figure it out on my own FOREVER.
    I Give up.
    i'm trying to make a area on my server that only a group with certain permissions can enter.
    i can-not figure it out with WG 1.6.2 version.
    i've been trying to follow this http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard/Regions/Flags
    if you can help me ask me for my server ip,or you can try to explain on here....
    thanks

2. Offline

Arrxzon

This is what i got from the link you been following and should work but i am not at home to try.

Group

This does NOT refer to a permission group. It refers to region members/owners.
    See below for an example on how to set up entry/exit flags.

This flag can be set to any of the following: members, nonmembers, owners, nonowners, or everyone. If editing regions.yml directly, the values are: MEMBERS, NON_MEMBERS, OWNERS, NON_OWNERS, or ALL.

Give each group the permission "group.<groupname>" if group-owners and group-members are not working. I.e. The group "citizen" gets the permission group.citizen, and can be added as owner/member of regions as g:citizen.

It is also important to note:

If entry, exit, or construct are set to allow, it will allow ALL. Child regions inherit Parent region Owners and Members, regardless of priority.

Example: /rg flag <region_ID> entry deny /rg flag <region_ID> entry -g nonmembers

Deny entry to anyone who is not a member (or owner).

/rg flag <region_ID> exit deny /rg flag <region_ID> exit -g nonowners

Deny exit to anyone who is not an owner.

/rg addmember <region_ID> g:Builder /rg addowner <region_ID> g:VIP

Add the "Builder" group to members and the "VIP" group to owners.

Thus, only Builders and VIPs would be able to enter, and only VIPs would be able to exit. All other groups would be denied entry.

3. Offline

HarveyCrumpet

Scroll down to the bottom and follow the instructions on the link you provided. You will need a permissions plugin if you don't already have one.

4. Offline

BappleCraftColt

oh , i do.
    im using permissionsEx.
    ;/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.