World teleport plugin BADLY NEED!! **READ** Not a normal teleport plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by seiterseiter1, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Offline

seiterseiter1

Hello my server spawn recently became laggy and you just couldn't move at all so we quickly made a new spawn in a new world but we need a plugin that when someone logs into the server they are instantly teleported to the spawn point. The reason im asking this is because I want to delete the old world but I cant because all the players.data that are in the spawn world will be gone meaning no one will get there inventory back. Also the reason why I cant just copy all the files is because im not hosting the server myself and there are thousands of files that will take hours to copy.
    Please I need this really fast!

2. Offline

3DDarren

Are you using Essentials? If so then, just /setspawn in the new spawn.

3. Offline

seiterseiter1

yeah but the old spawn is that laggy that they cant type /spawn.

4. Offline

3DDarren

What makes the old spawn laggy?

5. Offline

seiterseiter1

We have no clue thats the reason why we are changing to a new spawn.

You just cant move or talk.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  6. Offline

3DDarren

Why not do /tpall or /tphere when someone joins the server?

7. Offline

seiterseiter1

because I cant be on the server all the time and I dont have many staff who would do it. Also if they stay there for to long the client just stops responding and crashs.

8. Offline

3DDarren

I think you need to focus on what's causing the old spawn to lag.

9. Offline

seiterseiter1

Its got to do with fireworks and dispensers and xp and items dropped and heaps more. most protection plugins went down.

Or to make it even simpler just to make a plugin that when they join the server it teleports everyone to a world.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  10. Offline

3DDarren

Get ClearLagg it will remove drops

11. Offline

seiterseiter1

yeah but there are fireworks that are still setting off somehow. i removed the items that was the easy part

12. Offline

3DDarren

How are you making the fireworks set off?