---WORLD GUARD PROBLEM --- How to make regions which can be modified by ops/special groups only?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DJ_MERKEL, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DJ_MERKEL

Hey there,
    does anyone know a way how to make a region which cant be removed by anyone with full world guard permissions?
    Or is this even possible?

We have a City on our Server which in protectet with 1 big region with priority -10. All plots inside the city are defined by the Moderators for the members. They have the priority 0. Normal everything no problem. But from time to time it happens that they remove the big region which is protecting ways and other stuff. We blocked the commands inside the region to remove it,but they can fly outside the city and then remove it. So i would like to deny acces for them to modify it in any way.

Also it would be very usefull in general to have regions which cant be modified by Moderator at all, but we cant revoke the permissions for them, they do essential work 4 the server.

Hoping 4 fast answers
    :)

best regards Tom C.

2. Offline

zipfe

Don't give these permissions to Moderators who troll you by removing a big region which is clearly NOT meant to be ever removed?

3. Offline

DJ_MERKEL

Oh sry i already solved my Problem. I used the Permissions from World Guard to make the region unremoveable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.