[WIP] TBTP - teleportation based on doing designated tasks.

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by bobbysmithyy, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobbysmithyy

TBTP - Tasked based teleportation

Current Idea and Concept -
    I have used many teleportation plugins in my years of minecraft server owning but haven't been very satisfied with most of them. I realized that the idea of just walking into a portal and ending up somewhere else isn't very fun and being that I am a fan of RPG plugins I would like to give the teleportation methods a little more fun and pizzaz. This plugin will allow players to do certain tasks such as sprinting, destroying blocks, killing mobs, and other things and these tasks will result in the reward of teleportation to the designated area. This will force players to earn their way to a certain destination. This will be great for beginner tutorials when someone joins your server so they actually have to read.

Current Progress -
    So far I have some done but not much. The base of the plugin with player listeners and basic command executors is setup but I am looking for an experienced developer to help me with this plugin because I think this could become something big. I would love to get feedback on the plugin and constructive criticism and if you want to develop it with me please reply to this or tag me in your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.