[WIP] OverWatch - Anti hacking tool for OP's

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by endorphin8er, Apr 14, 2012.

?

what should i do?

1. stop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. its good as it is

100.0%
  3. is good, but add more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. its bad until you add the new features

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

endorphin8er

OverWatch is essentially a plugin for server op's to put hackers to rest. It is a WIP so in order for this plugin to work at full effectiveness i'd recommend having nocheat on.

what this plugin does:
    it gives you the ip of a player so that you can ban it. you could always do /banip <player> but then they could change there ip up to 9 times. so what i had done with the help of another if he would like to comment down below is make it so you can find the hackers plugin easy instead of looking through the console until you find his/her login.

what you do:
    command to find the hackers ip is /overwatch <player>
    and that gives you the players ip, now if you only do /overwatch an internal error will occur and it will not find the players ip. once you found the players ip you go into your banned ip's file and this is how it works
    if the players ip is 000.000.000.00 you would go through and ban

etc.

it is a bit 'manual' but i can not as of now find a way for it to ban all of the players ip's as that is not part of the game, but external.
    This is a work in progress so if you have any problems please, please, post them down below

commands:
    /overwatch <player>

download
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

please leave any feedback down below.

To Do:

Id the person that is flying

have an auto ban option

clean up code

make it look 'better'

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
Thread Status: