[WIP]ClickMe!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by thedeadlybutter, Dec 12, 2011.

?

Do you want an option to have text files for permissions, along with everything else?

1. Yes, but make many configurable lists

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but not many text files. Just simple like admin.text

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thedeadlybutter

ClickMe is a plugin in development that will allow players to right click each-other and perform various commands. Although, when we right click people, we are setting the target/destination of the command. However, there is another important feature. Because commands like /ban /kick/ ext, are all on your server most likely prior to this plugin, you might have some plugins conflicting. The good news is that when I say this plugin uses commands, it does, although without the /. So based off your permissions, it will message the player who is clicking, various options they can perform. You than will simply type one of those options without the slash.​
    Current Commands - With permission node
    Page - clickme.page (Should this even have a permission node?) This option will alert the player you have paged them. It's like a /m without a custom message.​
    Freeze - clickme.freeze OR the player can be Op. This option will freeze the player, literally. It will not allow them to move.​
    UnFreeze - clickme,freezeThis OR the player can be Op. This will allow the player from before to be unfrozen and walk again.​
    Kick - clickme.kick OR the player can be Op. Self explanatory.​
    Ban - clickme.ban OR the player can be Op. Self Explanatory.​
    Kill - clickme.kill OR The player can be op. You make them die. Self Explanatory.​
    Stuff you should test!
    -Permissions, I know Op works but I never got around to testing permissions...​
    -Kill, New function never tested it. Although, there is no reason it won't work.​
    -Freeze and Un-Freeze. Never fully tested them. Also, try freezing someone, and have them log out. I want to see if when they log back in they are frozen.​
    -Names, ive only been able to test in offline mode, and when you do that the names are a little buggy, can you try testing it in online-mode?​
    Feedback!
    Besides trying to find bugs and break the plugin, tell me what you like and dislike. Whether it's as small as a color I used, or as big as a possible new command! just leave it below, along with nay bugs you come across.​
    I still have lots to do, so this is not final. I plan to make all of the variables to store clicked people and who did it in hashmaps, because at the moment they are in global variables, and if you have several people clicking, things might not work so well....​
    Sadly, it is very hard for me to find someone else that has a small test server I can try/test the plugin on. So im hoping the bukkit community can help me out on this one!​
    Download link:​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.