Why is the Bukkit 1.3 Update So Slow?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Landoncm99, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hutzol

Sigh, the people hired by Mojang are the ones who do the most critical job. They format the updates so Bukkit can update faster. Do some research and shut it

2. Offline

nala3

Your right, at this point I am convinced they are either mentally handicapped or trolling.

computerxpds likes this.
  3. Offline

hawkfalcon

What? The people hired at Mojang do not have anything to do with the updating of craft bukkit anymore. It is a new team.

So true.

4. Offline

Hutzol

The people hired are the ones who make it easier for Bukkit to update. Haven't you notice Bukkit updates much faster now? Hint hint

5. Offline

Landoncm99

For the record I am here to prove a point which you cant get through your head and ask EvilSpeh or whatever his name is, he gets paid. Now you people need to stfu and stop talking because your just embarrassing yourself

@Hut Bukkit Updates are faster now? LOOOL

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    Hutzol likes this.
  6. Offline

hawkfalcon

No, you are embarrassing yourself. I agree, EvilSeph (wow you don't even know his name) gets paid. By Mojang. To work on Minecraft. Not Bukkit. Is that really so hard to get into your thick skull??

The only thing they did was make a "per release" so modders and Bukkit could have a head start.

7. Offline

Hutzol

How hard is it to get through YOUR skull that he works to make Bukkit's updates come faster?

8. Offline

CarlosArias604

God people are stupid... They did not have 6 months to work on updating, You obviously haven't read anything in the announcements section, They have had about a week and a half now if I recall correctly. So no this is not their longest update.
    The current people updating Bukkit do not get paided, Dinnerbone and that work for Mojang now. They have paying job to work on Minecraft not Bukkit. The current people working on Bukkit are feildmaster Wolvereness and Amaranth this is said by feildmaster him/herself.

Those people working on it do not get paid, They are just regular people who work on Bukkit as a hobby; They are not obligated to update Bukkit.
    Heck if Bukkit was getting paid then they wouldn't have to free-load of Curse, They would be able to afford hosting them self.

I have no idea where you got these corrupt ideas in your head, If you not happy with Bukkit's service then go use Canary or something shitty like that.
    Any more questions or accusations without any evidence? Feel free to tell me.

Source for some of my stuff:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/when-will-craftbukkit-for-1-3-be-released.88921/#post-1238601

computerxpds and hawkfalcon like this.
  9. Offline

hawkfalcon

Back to the original topic, I will focus on one 'fact' you brought up. You comment that they have had "6 months" to make it. They had one week, since the prerelease to the release, for them to get the first dev build out. Once all the bugs are worked out, they will release the RB. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

10. Offline

md_5

I have no idea how you can turn a thread into whatever you call this piece of garbage in a matter of only two hours.
    The entire Bukkit team has been working very hard on this update, we are not paid to do it at all. We are working our very hardest to get a stable build out, we ourselves do not even recommend you use the current builds (or else they would be called recommended builds)
    So I implore you and everyone else to just be patient, and if you have any helpful feedback, please file a leaky ticket.

Regards
    md_5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.