Whats your favourite Plugin and Why?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jamescosten, Apr 22, 2011.

?

Do you think the Dev Team deserve Respect :)

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. There isn't a NO Option

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jamescosten

Hey i thought i would start a new thread to celebrate the success of bukkit and the mods produced for minecraft. So a simple question;

Whats your favourite Plugin and Why?

Just want talk about something else other than Notch this, 1.5 that, when will it be ready ** cry cry , no patience muppets.

Mine would have to be,

Level Craft - Mainly because of the RPG Feel of this plugin. Also makes it hard to grief, if you spawn a diamond pickaxe you cant use till level 50 :)

Can be found here ;

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...t-adds-a-challenge-to-minecraft-617-674.2261/

mbsuperstar1 and Samkio like this.
  2. Offline

Andre_9796

Mine is:

Worldedit because its extreme powerful.

3. Offline

jamescosten

Yeah i agree, i like worldedit. Maybe a bit too powerfull??
    Also how any ties have you died when you deleted the ground beneath you lol.

4. Offline

Andre_9796

No, its as powerful as i need it.
    I never died because i truned any damage off on my server.

5. Offline

jamescosten

Fair enough Lol, i tend to use it on my No holds bar, build what you like server. On my RPG server its a NO NO

6. Offline

Samkio

:) Thanks for choosing LevelCraft as your favourite plugin. Makes me feel good :D

But keeping on topic my favourite plugin would either be MinecartMania or NPCX.
    MinecartMania is just great fun adding new features to minecarts and automations.
    NPCX is just a great extended NPC plugin. Can't wait till they add bots :)

7. Offline

andrewkm

Dont have favourite.... they are crucial to my server.
    Most fun would have to be essentials economy because it provides a great money system!

8. Offline

Lunar Delta

Big Brother. It is absolutely vital for finding out who has been griefing and breaking rules. If it hadn't been for BB, a lot of griefers would never have been caught.

9. Offline

Simanova

TrainYourLung - because its a great idea and could inspire notch for further development

10. Offline

andrewkm

Yes BigBrother is a total MUST on all servers IMO!

11. Offline

admalledd

i don't do much admin stuff because my server is kind of small, so all i really have is SimpleCronClone to backup my world and make announcements (such as read the /motd from MCDocs)

12. Offline

chrisryan

Would have to be iconomy, and its many sub branches, it has made my server so much better.

13. Offline

Nathan C

Yep, big brother.

Without it, the whole map becomes trashed with griefs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.