Problem/Bug Weird Graphical Glitch thing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NoLolz, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NoLolz

2016-03-01_16.58.29.png 2016-03-01_16.58.32.png 2016-03-01_16.58.33.png 2016-03-01_16.58.35.png

This seems to be my issue, if i reload the map in the original minecraft save, or in McEdit everything is completely fine, It seems as though just blocks of areas are just quickly shifting and every half second every it just looks crazy as heck, currently not using and plugins, just wanted to get a post pre run of my server online

Any suggestions as to what causes this when using Crafftbukkit 1.9? I remember this happening to me in 1.8 as well.

Its easily causing a loss of progression to my project The Grid

2. I don't think iv ever come across anything like this. xD
    I'll have a look around see what i can find to help.

3. Offline

NoLolz

thanks for responding, I got this to replicate in the standard minecraft, it seems to be fine when i first log into it, but after i log in after it starts this glitch, and seems to get heavier everytime i relog back into it. Its def not a bukkit issue at this point i believe, but i definitely used plugins and have various plugin items n such in the game, but im using mcedit to unpopulate chunks and see if i can find errors in the chunks.

--

I'm not exactly sure what my culprit is, but, closing out minecraft completely and starting it over fixes this, oddness. I have a image of it clear, then after relog back to glitchyness, i gotta send a notice to a mojang support at this point i believe, but closing mc and restarting it def fixes this, it could be a driver of mine or some sort.

{{Merged by moderator: Please use the Edit button next time}}

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2016
  4. Offline

DJseanyB

Ahhhhh, yea ive had this problem, Turn your render distance down :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.