[WEB/ADMIN] McMyAdmin 1 - The most widely used Minecraft web admin console

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by PhonicUK, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PhonicUK

A few minor tweaks here and there. I have a hard time reproducing the tab jumping so its a pain to track down.

2. Offline

BlancoLanda

Like it, is there any way you can change the max memory usage after installation? In panel or something?

3. Offline

PhonicUK

See the McMyAdmin configuration file, mcmyadmin.conf

4. Offline

Lolmewn

Hey,
    about your App on the App Store, it's not quite working.
    It does start, but after adding all info it sais
    Login Failed!
    Check your login data.
    Well, I double checked it, but it's not working. I don't want to pay 4 Eur for something that doesn't work.
    Please make it work?

5. Offline

PhonicUK

It's not my app such :p

In either case, make sure the port you're entering is the port for MCMA itself (default 8080) and not the Minecraft server (default 25565) - you use the same username and password that you use to log into the web interface itself. If you are using it remotely, make sure to port forward port 8080 and allow port 8080 through your local firewall(s)

6. Offline

Ahfaichucky

Does this support PEX? i would gladly grab a license if it does.

7. Offline

PhonicUK

Not yet, but support for PEX and bPermissions is planned.

8. Offline

RunningDingos

i was just wandering if i could change the "Maximum Players" to above 20 in the web panel?

9. Offline

PhonicUK

If you run the server yourself,look at limits.maxplayers setting in your McMyAdmin config file.

10. Offline

RunningDingos

yer i did change that but it still says */20 on the server

11. Offline

PhonicUK

Then go to the preferences tab and change the actual amount. (Limits just sets what the maximum you can set it to is)

12. Offline

RunningDingos

ah ok thanks!

13. Offline

Dreamskiller

He, I've got this error while launching ;

Permission plugin not detected, defaulting to OP or in-built Permissions System.

Which is strange because just before, PermissionBukkit is launched

PermissionsBukkit v1.2 is now enabled

And so, my config.yml is not taken into account. I've set exporting : PermissionBukkit and rewriten all my permissions correctly, but nothing is working...

14. Offline

PhonicUK

Some other plugin will be generating that message. Chances are you've got an older plugin somewhere that doesn't support superperms.

15. Offline

ewized

Is there a way for you to integrate other permission plugins like PEX and use its chat manger. Or to use a custom API to allow the users to pick the plugins to integrate.

16. Offline

PhonicUK

Support for additional permissions plugins is coming soon.

17. Offline

Brentnauer

McMyAdmin 2 soon, or McMyAdmin 2.1 soon?

18. Offline

PhonicUK

Undecided. Depends how quickly 2.0 is released.

19. Offline

Brentnauer

Thank you for the fast reply! If there's anything I or anyone else can do please let us know. Wonderful software, wouldn't use anything else.

20. Offline

PhonicUK

Just so you all know - McMyAdmin works fine with Minecraft 1.0

21. Offline

kenny

Does McMyAdmin still cause crazy lag like it used to? I remember hosting servers with this and having crazy lag just because of McMyAdmin , this would be 3-4 months ago, I did like the interface, but it wasn't worth it at the time due to the lag it caused.

22. Offline

PhonicUK

McMyAdmin has never caused lag, it can't since it doesn't affect the running Minecraft server - it just starts it, same as if you started it yourself normally. The only exception being if the server had a serious fault and was spewing out error messages at a very high rate (a hundred or so per second) which MCMA doesn't like too much.

In almost every case where someone 'thinks' MCMA is causing lag, it's usually been down to buggy or outdated plugins, an issue with Bukkit, damaged world, or user error when trying things out.

23. Offline

PhonicUK

Just before it comes up here - I'm aware of the issue MCMA has with the 1.0 development builds of bukkit - but I don't intend to address it until a recommended build is available.

24. Offline

PhonicUK

Just a heads up, released 0.9.7.6 to address the issue fetching Recommended Builds, switched the mChat Exporter to use mChatSuite, and backported the new state tracker from MCMA 2 to improve stability.

25. Offline

rockingoutloud

Not sure if this is on my host's end, or MCMA end, but it seems that whenever I stop my server (Vanilla), it automatically starts right up again. It also won't take the new RB. Running McMyAdmin v0.9.7.6 Enterprise Edition.

Gonna start looking through SSH to see if I can find anything odd...

26. Offline

PhonicUK

There is another MCMA update to fix the crash on restart/stop issue, was caused by an obfuscation issue. No version number change, so just update MCMA again (you may need to do so manually) and it'll be fixed.

27. Offline

PhonicUK

Just been adding a few cute things to MCMA 1 and 2:

- LDAP authentication support for Enterprise users
    - JSONP support for the API
    - A new -setpass option on the command line so you don't have to ferret around generating a MD5 hash and putting it in the config file.

28. Offline

PhonicUK

29. Offline

md_5

30. Offline

PhonicUK

No, but customers will be given priority for beta slots though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.