Warping system

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Toxic__Waste, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Toxic__Waste

I know there are alot out there but is there a warping system that allows users to create a warp and only able to go to the warp they created
    I know there are warping systems that you can give the warp perm to a certain warp
    just want them to not be able to share warps or guess a warp

2. Offline

simon62821

You could just allow players to set multiple homes. If you don't know a set home plugin, get Essentials. And then set the amount of homes defaults can get.

3. Offline

Toxic__Waste

ill check that out i do have essentials installed just wanted a warping system that only the player can warp to the warp they made

4. Offline

LHammonds

You could use Konsept Gate and SimpleChestLock.

Once they create a gate, they can use a stick and whack the pressure plate to lock it. Anyone trying to step on and teleport with it will simply get a denied message along with who locked it.

Another benefit to this locking plugin is that you can also use colored-wool combinations! For example, if you lock it with the color red,white,blue, you can tell you friend to use that same combo and they can unlock it and use it anytime they want...until you change the combo. hehehe.

LHammonds

5. Offline

Necrodoom

these arent warps, these are homes.
    check essentials home functions, since you use it.
    supports multiple homes and admin functions of going to other people's homes, if you need.

6. Offline

Toxic__Waste

ive been reading on them it does look like ill be using the homes for personal warps and also use essentials for public warps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.