War Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BananaBiscuits, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BananaBiscuits

Plugin category: Misc

Minecraft version: 1.12

Suggested name: ArieraWar

What I want: I want a plugin that adds war to my server. So I want something where you can create a battlefield with worldedit regions and the command /arierawar create <battlefield name>.
    Every battlefield has 2 teams, orange, and blue.
    Every battlefield is TDM first to 50 wins.
    but the war is ongoing. So everytime a round is over it starts back up right again, teleporting everyone back to their spawn.
    You can set spawns with /arierawar setspawn <team> <battlefield name>
    To get into the battlefield you go through a portal, which you can create through a worldedit region and the command /arierawar portalcreate <battlefield name>
    and when you make 1 portal there will be a message saying "first portal created, now make the destination portal" and you'd use the same command for that.

hopefully I said this understandably enough.

Ideas for commands: /arierawar - shows all commands, /arierawarreload, /arierawar battlefieldcreate,
    /arierawar battlefieldremove, /arierawar setspawn, /arierawar delspawn, /arierawar portalcreate, /arierawar portalremove.

Ideas for permissions: arierawar.op - allows you to use all these commands

When I'd like it by: ASAP

thanks for reading!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. Offline

BananaBiscuits

3. Offline

BananaBiscuits

bump, I'm going to be leaving tomorrow (Sunday) and I'll be gone for until next Sunday, just in case you try to contact me about the plugin and I don't respond.

4. Offline

icedmoca

5. Offline

BananaBiscuits

6. Offline

BananaBiscuits

7. Offline

BananaBiscuits

8. Offline

BananaBiscuits

9. Offline

BananaBiscuits