Votifier Crate Key Listener

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by samoto25, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

samoto25

Plugin category: Vote Listener

Minecraft version: 1.12

Suggested name: CrateKeyListener

What I want: Since GaListener no longer works with 1.12, I need someone to make a listener that will give players Crate Keys when they vote.

I don't crate about the random chance bonus that much, so the only command that will be driected towards players will be /crate key {player} Vote 1

Also, is there a way that I can edit some parts of the plugin. Basically I want to be able to edit a config.yml so I can make the message when players use /vote. Mostly because I have to put the voting url in and I want to make it look good.

Lastly when a player votes, I want a broadcast to show up saying:
    -&6{player} &ahas voted and has recieved 1 Vote Key

In short:
    - Listener that rewards players with Vote Crate Keys
    - /crate key {player} Vote 1
    - uses command /vote
    - make config.yml for me to edit in-game text
    - make broadcast message when players vote

Ideas for Commands: /vote

Ideas for permissions: listener.vote

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Please help me out here someone, I just opened my server and voting is a big part of that so Thanks!

2. Offline

Jamiezi

Hey, so just to clear things up, did you want someone to make a plugin that adds crate functionality as well, or just a plugin that runs a command to give an item, such as a crate key?

3. Offline

samoto25

@Jamiezi I wanted them to make a votifier listener

@timtower think you can help me out here?

How bout you @Zombie_Striker , can yuo help me out here?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  4. Offline

nahkd123

So you mean a voting crate, and if player vote, player receive a crate key with name on it?
    Also idk how the plugin can get vote information from internet.

5. Offline

AsnoMigo

@samoto25
    I have finished the plugin for you, it has all the functionalities you requested.
    Link: Google Drive Hyperlink

MUST HAVE VOTIFIER INSTALLED ALONG SIDE THIS PLUGIN

How the CONFIG should be setup. (Click CONFIG to view a picture of the configuration)
    How the VOTE links will look from the configuration setup above
    How the COMMAND is setup, in this example i set it to give me diamonds upon vote, COMMAND can be changed via config (Do not add a "/" or use "" leave it completely text and/or %player% use only for the Reward-Command line)

In the CONFIG do not use speech marks or slashes for 'AmountOfLinks' and 'Reward-Command'
    DO add "" or '' around the vote links and 'onVote-Broadcast' otherwise it will cause an error.

Commands / Permissions:
    No Permissions, Only Command is /Vote

Hope you like it,
    EhStefano.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.