Vote Roulette Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheTreeHD, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheTreeHD

Hello, I have worked a lot with server plugins, editing permissions and using commands. Simple stuff.
    Well I have used Vote Roulette For some time and now all of a sudden I'm getting It in Red when I do /plugins and its non responsive so its broken. This Happens when I set any milestones at all and restart, Because I don't like /reload because it craps some other plugins. So now when i restart it breaks Vr... Don't know why. I have
    removed the plugin all together and re done everything on it. All the milestones. I want milestones for voting. I have searched the plugins dev page, searched google for similar porblems. It is up to date as well. I have used it before and no problems until now. It only breaks when I edit/Add milestones. I'm Running Paper Spigot 1.11.2 ( Friend has a server using Ps and Vr.) When I look in console after starting server for errors, It says "VoteRoullete Enabled" " The " VoteRoullete Disabled, Is it out of date?" When it is indeed up to date. Before it states those two messages it runs normal adding Milestones and such. Then disables. The config.yml is nearly untouched. And the player Data folder only contains my ign.
    Here's Paste bin on the rewards.yml Please help me its irritating after a couple days. If you need more lemme know. http://pastebin.com/Dmer1Zdx

I'm hosting on my PC with , AMD FX-8370 EightCore 4.00Ghz 64GB DDR3 Ripjaw.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.