Vote Crate?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TrixRabbit15, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Offline

TrixRabbit15

I've seen this before but I can't find one I like.

Basically theres a command I can type to give people keys to a crate, and they can use the keys on a crate (Chest or something) and they will get a preconfigured prize, but with chances.

If there is already a plugin like this let me know and I'll try it, I've tried 2 already tho.

2. Offline

HostelCraft

yo i cant do keys but i could do it a command and then they do like /Chest open and it opens it or /Crate unlock or somthing like that would that be ok if so i would love to code that for you :D

3. Offline

Dinosaurs

TrixRabbit15
    Hello TrixRabbit, Feel free to check out Crate Reloaded. It features four different type of crates, fully customizable.
    If you are interested, the following is under approval.
    (Your requested feature is Key Crate)​
    Enjoy
    - Dinosawrs

4. Offline

yoitsjimby

im currently publishing a plugin exactly like this theres 3 keys small key largekey and regularkey u use them on chests and you get random prizes

5. Offline

TheOatBaron

TrixRabbit15

Have you tried Lootbox (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lootbox/)? I will be rolling out a usability update this week to make configuration a lot easier! If you know what you want for chests, rewards, chances, etc. You can PM me it and I'd be happy to reply with a config.yml!

6. Offline

MAIN20000

7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

8. Offline

MAIN20000

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Wait for the file to get approved.