(VOD Enchants)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Joshuacaballero12345, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basically the name of my server is VOD which stands for something I'm not too sure of yet... my server is going to be an MMORPG server something a bit like Wynncraft, Something I want for my server that will begin the making process once this plugin has been finished is a plugin that can add custom enchants to the game! For example look at the plugin (Custom Enchants) I know... your probably saying... "JUST USE THAT IDIOT!" But I don't want to because I want things that they don't have... I would love for this plugin to be made for me it would be a huge plus to my server like HUGE. Now on to the plugin itself

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: VOD Enchants

What I want: Heres a basic example ok
    • Barbed
    • When touched your attacker receives slowness 2 and poison 2 for 4 seconds while you gain a speed boost of 2 because of your adrenaline rush after being attacked
    • (Can be put on items by use of enchantment table)
    • The max level for all enchants are just 1, basically you enchant them in a enchant table and you have a certain chance you gain VOD Enchant
    • There are rareities...
    • Average, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary
    • 30% for the barbed skill to be applied by use of table and it is a uncommon type.
    • Another thing is if possible within the plugin if you could use the command below /VOD give, to give a player a enchant and this enchant will be on a enchantment book for example...
    • /VOD give bulldogmax Barbed
    • This would give them a enchanted book with this enchant which can be put onto a item!

Ideas for commands:
    • /VOD help
    • /VOD enchant
    • /VOD takeaway
    • /VOD reload
    • /VOD give
    • VOD help gives all the enchants available for a item type
    • example- Diamondhelmet (BARBED) etc etc

Ideas for permissions:
    • vod.give
    • vod.help
    • vod.enchant
    • vod.reload
    • vod.takeaway

When I'd like it by: ASAP But take all the time you need!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.