[URGENT] Multi Modules in one Project!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by XxZHALO13Xx, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XxZHALO13Xx

So i use IntelliJ, How on Earth would i make multiple modules in one project.. I've tried anyway i could think of. Google didnt help. One plugin load, the other doesnt and the command doesnt work.. So could u please show me how

2. Offline

michael566

File> new module?

TheSpherret likes this.
  3. Offline

XxZHALO13Xx

Ive Done that i said... only the project main file works.. the module doesnt

4. Offline

michael566

XxZHALO13Xx Wait why do you need multiple modules?

5. Offline

fireblast709

XxZHALO13Xx
    Project = workspace
    Module = project
    Artifact = a single jar from a module (set them up with the correct name & path, and add only the compiler output)
    To build, build > build artifacts > click the project in the little popup

6. Offline

XxZHALO13Xx

7. XxZHALO13Xx I fail to see the urgency in this. It's generally considered polite not to prioritise yourself over the other people look for free assistance unless there's a real need. :)

Konkz likes this.
  8. Offline

XxZHALO13Xx

9. Offline

fireblast709

XxZHALO13Xx aside that I could hardly read the text due to the quality, I cannot seem to find what your issue is. Mind pointing out the obvious? (had my sound muted)

[edit after I listened with sound] You want to create an artifact of each module separately, don't you? (At least it looks like each module is another plugin, like it should be btw). You should create one for just a certain module, with just the compiler output from that module.

10. Offline

XxZHALO13Xx

fireblast709 what do u mean? sorry im not a reading type of person im a visual person.. what steps do i need to do?

11. Offline

fireblast709

In the Project Structure, you went to Artifacts, and created a new one for <all modules>. Instead of picking <all modules>, pick a specific module. (it was around 1:04 in the video) XxZHALO13Xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.