Upcoming server is looking for developers

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by iMarv, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iMarv

I hope, that I am right here, because I am looking for some developers...
    If recruiting is not allowed I am sorry :(

Who are we?

---------------------------------------------​

At this time we are a team of 2 developers and one builder owning a dedicated Server.
    We are looking forward to release a Minecraft Server which will be in the interest of any player no matter how he or she likes to play Minecraft.
    We were bored of all these PvP, Survival, Creative and whatever Servers where you are doing the same all the time.
    Our idea behind this project is to offer you to do what you prefer on just ONE Server.

The main ideas

--------------------------------------------------------

In the following I will show you the main ideas I wrote down on my noteblock:

Nation / Element System

Inspired by Avatar the last Airbender there will be 3-4 nations with different buffs e.g.:
    Water Nation - Player is able to swim faster, players can dive as long as they want to without losing health
    Air Nation - Player can jump higher and is able to do a double jump
    Earth Nation - Player is able to run faster ...

Nation Wars

Every week the different nations will compete in games fights and other events to win honor and advantages.
    What the nations will have to do will be a surprise for now because we are currently working on the rules and so on.

A non-pay-to-win Donationsystem

Actually we have no ideas how to make donations interesting without giving the player advantages but we are working on it.

What we need

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Developers

We are looking for skilled developers who can help us to realize this project as soon as possible.
    In the beginning you will only get ingame rewards when the server is running and we are getting donations you will get rewards in form of money if I think that you deserve it [​IMG]

Our requirements are not high you have to be at least skilled in Java knowledge of bukkit is not necessarily required but you will have to learn it.

This list will be expanded when we are going to launch the Alpha

How to contact us

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions you can post them into this thread, or feel free to add marv126 in Skype.
    To apply to be one of our "teammates" add marv126 and tell me why YOU are the right one for this job.

Thank you for you interest,

iMarv

2. Offline

CevinWa

One thing only. Nation system: TOWNY, Other if you need effects pm me.

3. Offline

iTimooh

How about just using the bending plugin made by orion304?

4. Offline

Barinade

Was going to offer help until I noticed it was bending nonsense, lmao.
    There's already plugins for this crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.