[UnSolved]Using a ip redirector. :/ and searching for a defaultcommand like plugin.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by titog176, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

titog176

well i dont want to give out my ip... so i use NO-IP.com and i go to my server.properties and edit and do this:
    Server ip:UniqueCraft.noip.org ok so now i cant use it because i get this error when i start the server!
    2010-01-01 14:09:10 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on uniquecraft.no-ip.org:25568
    2010-01-01 14:09:10 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
    2010-01-01 14:09:10 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind
    2010-01-01 14:09:10 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
    thats what i get and one other problem is there a plugin that has all the features that defaultcommand has? because defaultcommands allows all players to have '*' heres what it says in the config for defaultcommands!
    all:'*'
    thanks hope to recieve help soon.

2. Offline

FawltyTowers

Hey man, for future reference you don't need to put your IP into the 'server ip' area in the properties file. You can leave that blank.

I believe you use Essentials as well. With permissions you can divvy out what commands you want users to have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.