"Unloaded" x4

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lildirt, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lildirt

[SOLVED]
    This issue was caused by the plugin Marquee, and changing the bukkit.yml in the main directory.
    [SOLVED]

Original Post:
    Code:
    Greetings all.
    I have recently updated to Beta Build 2034, for 1.2.3, and I receive a strange, and random message in chat!
    "Unloaded"
    "Unloaded"
    "Unloaded"
    "Unloaded"

Frequently, with about 20 second delays, those four messages pop up in a spluge of chat.
    This came out of the blue today while I started working on my spawn buildings.

Does anyone have any clue of what this is? I receive no errors from my console either, and I see others have this issue. I've tried many things including redoing the maps again, and it still appears. This also occurs without plugins.

Is this a feature in the 'beta builds'? Or what is broken for me?

2. Offline

flamedaces

I do not have a similar problem.
    Can you provide a plugin list please? thanks

3. Offline

Lildirt

As I said, this is without plugins too.

4. Offline

bastion

Try updating to the latest beta build which is 2060. see if it goes away.

5. Offline

flamedaces

opps >.< i need to read more carefully

6. Offline

Lildirt

I did that. It now only happens one time every once and a while instead of four. Any other suggestions?

7. Offline

bastion

Ok, so does it happen once in a while with out plugins? or is it now only happening once in a while with plugins. I am using 2060 on 2 servers and have not seen this, i have seen some other things but not this.

have you made any changes to the bukkit.yml file?

What i would normally do in this situation would be set up a separate test server and create it all from scratch starting with just the base bukkit system and see if it does it then. Don't keep anything let it regenerate completely from scratch.

8. Its caused by Marquee.

9. Offline

Lildirt

Why thank you sir, I shall test this!

I did change something, I turned off the "Can't keep up!" messages.

Funny, it did the "Unloaded" without any plugins, but I haven't seen it since I removed Marquee. Well, I guess it's in the clear now, if it breaks again, I'll just change the bukkit.yml

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.