-> Unbreakable Armour and Weapons

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by UnlitedOwns, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Offline

UnlitedOwns

Hey!

I would like to request a plugin that makes Armour and Weapons unbreakable!
    If you search for this you will get a plugin called "Unbreakable Equipment", but this doesn't work with 1.5 anymore, and the last update was with 1.2.5..

I hope somebody could help me out really bad, or hook me up with another plugin that does the same thing. If you are intrested.. Response!
    Thanks for taking a look anyways,

Tristan.

Somebody please? I really need this!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

Codisimus

How do you know that it doesn't work with 1.5? Bukkit for 1.5 isn't even released yet.

Also, you shouldn't bump your thread when it isn't even 3 hours old.

3. Offline

UnlitedOwns

Codisimus I tried it with the Development build, just to see what plugins etc. need an update, and whats working. I noticed that this was the only one not working, and I am sorry about the bump.

Anybody? I would be so thankfull!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

rsod

Worldguard includes this feature
    Well, I didn't ever used it so I can't tell if it will work just like you need, but you may try.

5. Offline

hikeno19

UnlimitedOwns. This is just a tip for you. Next time, try it on a Recommended Build or at least a Beta build instead of a 1.5 Development which is COMPLETELY UNSUPPORTED!

6. Offline

UnlitedOwns

hikeno19 I know, I make a back-up before and then make a new world where I just see if its stable, and everything works.

7. Offline

Jake0oo0

He meant that you should be using a recommended build of Bukkit, NOT a Dev build.

8. Offline

UnlitedOwns

Jake0oo0 Ah thanks, I will try it again when its out.