Turn the Enderdragon into a monthly challenge

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by efstajas, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Offline

efstajas

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: DragonChallenge or maybe EnderArcarde

A bit about me: Umm, look at my sig and website. ;)

What I want: A plugin which regenerates the End and spawns a new Enderdragon in a given time or even better, with a command. The players on my server don't like that the end basically is useless after somebody first defeated the dragon, so I thought about giving them a monthly challenge... It would also be awesome if there was a kind of leader board where all the players who defeated the dragon would be listed. The end is in a separate world of course.

Ideas for commands:
    /endchallenge regen
    /endchallenge enable
    /endchallenge disable
    /endchallenge reload

Ideas for permissions:
    enderarcarde.regenerate
    enderarcarde.leaderboard.create
    enderarcarde.enable
    enderarcarde.disable

Willing to pay up to: 10$ maybe, sorry. Don't have much more. :(

When I'd like it by: As it's quite complex, I'm patient. I hope somebody does this!

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @TnT @ChrizC @codename_B

2. Offline

llamasaylol

3. Offline

c0mp

It's not quite exactly what you're looking for, but the EndReset plugin has been been quite successful on our server. You can set the reset time to something ludicrously high and just manually reset the world using the supplied command at whatever interval you'd like.

4. Offline

efstajas

llamasaylol c0mp Thanks! Didn't find that, huh. I'll look into them and see what I can do.

Okay, they don't really do what I want, but I'll use them until I find a better solution.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016