Train Carts Plugin Won't Work

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kalani_Crum, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kalani_Crum

On my server I am making an Amusment Park and I saw a plugin called Train Carts. I got it, TC Hangeail, and TC ActionBlocks. I did /pl and none often were there. They weren't even red they were just not there. I tried downloading it from spigot, bukkit, and my server hosting website has a bunk it plugins page where you download a handful of bulk it plugins straight from there and it didn't work from there either. I tried looking in my server log for errors but found none... I don't know why my server hates/will not take anything that has to do with TrainCarts plugin. Please help!

2. Offline

MCMastery

This is the wrong section - this is plugin development.

The last update for it was for 1.7.2 - that is probably your problem (idk though)

3. You have BKCommonlib installed in your server?
    You need this plugin.
    You also need Signlink

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

Kalani_Crum

That is probably the problem since I don't have those. I'll get them and if there is still a problem I will put it back in the thread but if it works I want to say thank you sooo much! :D

I just got those plugins and train carts is now working! Thank you soo much!!!:D

Wait never mind...:(I have sign link, train carts, BKCommonLib, TCGangrail, and Action Blocks and of those, Sign links, Train Carts, and BKCommonLib are red in /pl... I'm not sure if I need a 1.8 version of BKCommonLib since I run a 1.8 server...

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    MCMastery likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.