Filled Tpa plugin request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by vtg_the_kid, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Offline

vtg_the_kid

Plugin category: Teleportation

Suggested name: easytpa

What I want: A simple plugin that let's players teleport to each other with a three second no moving waiting period, just like in essentials. I don't want to use Essentials because it's too much other stuff.

Ideas for commands: /tpa, /tpahere, /tpaccept, /tpdeny

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: Tomorrow would be the best, it's ok if it's a bit later

2. Offline

AndyMcB1

vtg_the_kid Don't use the other stuff in essentials.

3. Offline

vtg_the_kid

The reason why I don't like essentials is because I'm not good with permissions and also the other stuff makes the server lag a bit more. Let's please not talk about essentials here.

4. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Well, learn how to use permissions then... If it lags your server out, you may want to think about getting more RAM. Let's please not reinvent the wheel here, stuff like this has already been done.

AndyMcB1 likes this.
  5. Offline

vtg_the_kid

xTrollxDudex
    I just want a lightweight plugin that can do /tpa. And is there a problem with being poor and not wanting to spend more money on RAM when I don't have to?

6. Offline

AndyMcB1

vtg_the_kid No, that's completely fine. However you NEED to know how to use permissions. Essentials won't cost RAM if you don't use the features.

7. Offline

vtg_the_kid

Ok guys can you please not talk about essentials here? I really need a plugin just for tpa, it would be great if someone could make it for me

8. Offline

Awesomeman2

TeleportSuite

9. Offline

DailyLove

10. Offline

vtg_the_kid

DailyLove
    Thanks! When can you get it done by?

11. Offline

pilot3101

Use essentials it is very very easy. Go to the essentials folder then click it then click the config. Then find the part about teleportization then it will say a thing about each teleport and how much time between just hange that to why ever you want (in seconds) and then save and reload your server or do /essentials reload

timtower likes this.
  12. Offline

JPG2000

vtg_the_kid Hm. I think its your problem, not ares if you don't like the features of essentails. And no, you won't need extra ram. It doesn't add lag at all. If you need this plugin, and if its so simple then you think, then go code it your self.

BTW, if you couldn't tell from what I said, requesting this for tomorrow is a bit redicolous. Of course I could get this done in a couple of hours, but not all people are free. And, you should probally get better reasons for req a plugin.

pilot3101 likes this.
  13. Offline

Mathias Eklund

I made this for him, It's no big deal, It's a small plugin. I don't see a problem with making it :)

klosjaarrr, JPG2000 and vtg_the_kid like this.
  14. Offline

JPG2000