[TP/ADMN/WGEN] TravelGates v1.10.18 - Teleportation System & Nether Portal Substitution [1.6.4-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Ghomerr, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Offline

Ghomerr

TravelGates - Teleportation System & Nether Portals Substitution

Latest version : v1.10.18

Downloads (BukkitDev)

TravelGates on Bukkit Dev !

Description:
    This plugin intends to set teleporting destinations where player can be teleported if she/he is standing on anonther destination. To split destinations as if they were on separated servers, player's inventory can be cleared. The player is facing the same direction, after being teleported, as the OP when the destination is created. The teleportation works through different worlds too. You can also use Nether Portals to be teleported. Just add a "TravelGates" Sign on the Nether Portal, facing the player's head. Teleportation blocks also allow you to be teleported around an existing destination. You can also manage additional worlds.

Plugin types: Teleportation, Administration tools, Worlds Management.

Info: all information to install, manage and use this plugin is on BukkitDev. Check the previous link.

More details for the teleportation system here.

A very well done and quite informative tutorial (installation and ingame usage) by ANDREJJGaming:

Good tutorial of the plugin (installation + ingame usage) by Minecrafter9842:

Tutorial of the plugin to learn how to use it by VariationVault:

Complete tutorial in Spanish by LastWishSpain

Complete tutorial in Portuguese by AbsintoJ

Watch the source code of TravelGates on GitHub.

DoomLord, Nickbenz and Valtn55 like this.
  2. Offline

Ghomerr

Yes, you can use "travelgates" instead of "tg".

3. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.10.17 (2013-07-20):
    • Support Recommanded Build 1.6.2-R0.1
    • New configuration to disable teleport messages (new permission node and new messages).

4. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.10.18 (2013-10-20):
    • Support Dev Build 1.6.4-R0.1
    • Nether portals need to have at least 2 portal blocks at their base. (to work with this plugin)
    • The plugin works with different size and shape of (Nether) portals and even different blocks.

5. Offline

Mortico

I have been using this mod for some time now, but this is my first attempt to create and manager multiple worlds with it.

I created the new world, loaded it and created destinations between world 1 and world 2. I can teleport between them with commands but when i try to use gates i run into 2 problems.

1 - when i create a nether gate in world 1 with the proper signage and walk through, it brings me to the nether instead of world 2

2 - When I teleport via commands to World 2 and try to make a nether gate there, it wont light. That is, I make the obsidian frame, put the sign on it and try to light a fire. The fire burns and no portal is created.

What am I doing wrong? I also made a new Nether world to pair up with the new normal world - how do I tell the server how to pair up the nether worlds without manually creating all the portals. That is, when I make a nether portal in world 2, I want it to spawn a new portal in netherworld 2 just like normal.

Forgot to mention, I'm using the latest version of TravelGates (1.10.18) and I'm using MCPC+ server for minecraft 1.7.2 and forge 1033

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016