The ice crown

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mariosan, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mariosan

The Category of the plugin is Fun/Rpg

Suggested name: The Ice Crown

What I want: Surely you know the show Adventure Time, I loved the character Simon Petrikov / Ice King, So I thought 'it would be cool to have the crown of Simon on my server' 'That's why I am here.

The crown: A golden helmet Only obtainable by commands (/ Icecrown)The crown would be unbreakable either by fire or by lava and can not disappear it would be named '' Ice crown '' (in blue if possible but it does not matter)

weaknesses: I really do not know if this part is possible, but hey, I write it anyway: When the first owner of the crown puts it on his head, he began to have the effect Nausea few seconds with the crown who whispers to him 'Do not be afraid, i will protect you with my frost' 'stuff like that (I'll let your imagination go) and it start again from time to time when he has the crown on his head for at least 2-3 Minecraft days, but if he take out the crown of his head for too long, he will have Poison effect until the time he put it back on his head. When 2-3 days elapsed, the effects have stop (Nausea etc) And he will be the new 'Ice king' until his death, once dead, he will have no more powers and someone else will be able to have the crown and get the same effects.
    BUT, If the Actual Possessor gives his crown to someone else and that he is not dead, the crown will not have any effects on the person. And again, if he take out the crown of his head for too long, he will have Poison effect until the time he put it back on his head

Powers: As soon as the owner will have the crown on his head he able to use his powers described if below, it will be able to use them in the Slot 9 Shift and right click that will change the power to use represented by a book and right click with it to use it

Ice wall: He'll be able to make a 4x8 wall of ice will disappear after 5 seconds

Walking on water: Creates a 2x2 ice circle in contact with water which disappears after 5 seconds

Ice Prison: (Right click the players) Traps someone in ice and cannot get out The cage disappears after 10 seconds

Friend !: It can bring up a snowman at each 5 minutes

More hearts: When fully transformed, owner will get two health bars (20 half-heart)

Fire damage: Fire and lava it will double the damage

--Note: I plan to go there a single crown on the server, that's why I want it indestructible

Ideas for commands: /IceCrown (Give the crown) | /Sickness <player> <Number> (Set the amount of time before being completly tranformed)

Ideas for permissions: No permission needed

When I'd like it by: Soon as possible, you can take your time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.