Solved Texture Pack

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sgavster, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sgavster

Hello! Before I can start my server I need my server texture pack to work!

I'm using a direct mediafire link in my server.properties, it says it downloads but it doesn't work. I can't see my textures. What can I do? Thank you. I need this ASAP.

2. Offline

sgavster

Bump :/

3. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@sgavster
    Does the link you provided lead directly to the file, or does it just link to the page? That is a common mistake. Also, are you sure your resourcepack works (when you put in in the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder)?

4. Offline

sgavster

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  5. Offline

oceantheskatr

You need .zip not .rar

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@sgavster
    1. You need a .zip file not a rar file
    2. You did not actually provide the direct link. That leads to the mediafire page, not to the file. I should be able to click that and automatically have a prompt telling me where to save it.

7. Offline

sgavster

8. Offline

Zombie_Striker

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Zombie_Striker It might be because OP is logged in to Mediafire, so it automatically downloads for them since it's their upload.

@sgavster You should try putting it on Dropbox, getting the direct link, and at the end of the link it'll say "&dl=0" or something, change that 0 to a 1 so that it downloads automatically.

10. Offline

sgavster

OK thank you, I will try that and let you know

11. Offline

sgavster

12. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@sgavster
    How did you test? Did you use the /playsound command?

Also, did you know you do not need to override any existing sounds in order to play a custom sound? You can look at my Music plugin if you want to know how.

13. Offline

sgavster

I used a record player, all I did was make Disc 11 a different sound; it works fine on my normal texture pack.
    EDIT: IT WORKED! THANK YOU ALL! @Zombie_Striker and @oceantheskatr

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.