/tempban GUI

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Scribble Nerd, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scribble Nerd

I would like a plugin that pops up with a GUI when the command /tempban <Player> is typed in, I would also like it to be customizable to where you can change the ban leanths, block icons, and ban reasons. The attached file is a screen shot of Doni the duck using one on Performium. Ive also tried some of the other plugins on spigot and bukkit but none of them work, they eather dont pop up with a menu when I do the command, or they pop up with the menu, but the gui dosent work, it just picks up the block when I click on it in the menu.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. Offline

Jamiezi

I'd love to help you out, but I'm not 100% sure on what you want. If you use the formatting that is stickied at the top of this thread, it'll help us to help you.

3. Offline

Scribble Nerd

Correct Formatting

Plugin Catagory: Admin Tools

Minecraft Version: 1.12.2

Suggested Name: TembanGUI

What I want: I would like a plugin that pops up with a GUI when the command /tempban <Player> is typed in, I would also like it to be customizable to where you can change the ban leanths, block icons, and ban reasons. The attached file is a screen shot of Doni the duck using one on Performium. Ive also tried some of the other plugins on spigot and bukkit but none of them work, they eather dont pop up with a menu when I do the command, or they pop up with the menu, but the gui dosent work, it just picks up the block when I click on it in the menu.

Ideas for commands: /tempban <player> and /tempbancfg

Ideas for permissions: tempban.ban Allows the player with the perm ban the hacker for the selected amount of time
    tempban.permban Allows the player with the perm to tempban the hacker
    tempban.admin Allows the player with the perm to have access to /tempbancfg and extra ban options

When I'd like it by: I dont really care... within 2 months i guess

4. Offline

Jamiezi

Alrighty, so we got most of it cleared up now. My only remaining question is what does the /tempbancfg do?

5. Offline

Tencu

I would recommend: Litebans with a hint of ChestCommands. Super easy to setup and 100% custom.

6. chest commands wouldnt work i could make this

7. Offline

Jack_The_ProPug

I sadly can't make this plugin but i may make a punishmentgui on sk forums

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  8. Offline

pastexpgaming

9. Offline

ITGuy12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.