Teleport player infront of block in X and Z axis only

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Zarkopafilis, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zarkopafilis

Player rights click a block. I want to move him infront of the block/wall . How can I get the block infornt of a player?

2. Offline

THEREDBARON24

You could use getTargetBlock or a BlockIterator. Let me know if you need help setting that up.

3. Offline

Zarkopafilis

Not infront.....and stop giving dumb answers on every damn post.... get the player , whereever he is , tp him 2 blocks infront. Can you do that?

4. Offline

THEREDBARON24

?? Normally a block that a player clicks on will have to be in front of them. I don't see how this is dumb.

AdamQpzm likes this.
  5. Offline

Konkz

The clicked block has to be infront of them, there is no 180 only head rotation to click the block.

Can I get a player and his location and teleport him in front? Yes - just simply get their pitch and work out if you have to increase/decrease X and/or Y (From top of my head).

Dumb answers? Where is the dumb answer. You've been given a good advice and even an offer to help setting it up yet you offend him and his answers; to be honest - if you don't wish to be friendly on Bukkit community I do not see you getting much help from anyone and their 'dumb answers'.

6. Offline

Zarkopafilis

Yes your answer is also a dumb answer cause i fixed it without having the block infront of the player clicked

7. Offline

Zarkopafilis

I cant tell you because people are bitchy

8. Zarkopafilis Right. I don't think you really have the right attitude for this place. :)

Konkz likes this.
  9. Offline

Konkz

This answer made no sense. You did not have a block infront of a player, then how did the click it?

Yet you come on the forums for support where you hope people will help you, but others who will want help on same subject and find this thread won't get it.

For future, please improve your attitude for Bukkit forums where we want to be a friendly community, and we will stay as one.

callunxz, THEREDBARON24 and AdamQpzm like this.
  10. Offline

Zarkopafilis

You did not help me and gave me nonsense/not willing to help answers, therefore I won't help you!

11. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

Zarkopafilis
    Are you ... a TROLL? No but seriously, we aren't willing to help you give answers because you lash out at wonderful people. Just to reiterate what Konkz said, not that you know because you do not wish to read what anyone else has to say, this is a friendly place, not one for high and mighty people with bad attitudes. I don't think Konkz ( really sorry for double tag) will really require your help, because if he has a problem, some of the other dozens .. hundreds of nice people here will be glad to assist him.

Konkz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.