[Tekkit] NukeTime

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JonesyBoppa, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JonesyBoppa

Plugin category: Tekkit, Fun, General, Informational, Miscellaneous

Suggested name: NukeTime

What I want: I'd like player to be able to create a clock in the top left corner of their screen telling the user the status of their nuclear reactor, if safe/dangerous/exploded. Clientside can toggle by holding a uranium cell and left click (ONCE) the reactor. Depending on how many reactors they have, they must do /nt register "NameOfReator" (Then left click the reactor ONCE)Warning, only use with hand, you may destroy it with red matter items....) if clock will not work, could it have a sign, same command and left click the reactor, but then you could place a sign saying
    [NukeTime]
    Reactor name
    Status of Reactor
    Chance of blowing up (Green 0-45% chance of blowing up Yellow 46-64% chance, Red 65%+)

Ideas for commands: /nt (Brings up command menu)
    /nt register "NameOfReactor" (Sets Reacotr, then waits for sign place"
    /nt list (Lists all reactors and locations)

Ideas for permissions: nt.*
    nt.register
    nt.list

When I'd like it by: Seen as though it maybe a little bit trick, I don't know how long it takes to make a plugin for tekkit, i'd say a week to two weeks, please make it private so can you inbox me a D/L link from dropbox or something?

PLEASE NOTE: TEKKIT RUNS ON CB1.2.5-R1.3 !!

2. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

You would probably get more help on the tekkit forums

3. Offline

Bertware

Check MCPC out. It's a modded bukkit version where you can add mods yourself, so you can just add the Nuclear Thermometer addon to both your client and MCPC server.

For modded stuff, see the tekkit or MCPC forums.

mbaxter

4. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

As Bertware beat me by about 5 seconds, you'll want to ask on the Tekkit forums not here. This forum is for Bukkit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.