Team Death Match Minigame

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BashyDaBest, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BashyDaBest

THIS IS KINDA LIKE THE MINIGAME ON MINEPLEX CALLED TURF WARS AND MICROBATTLE!

Plugin category:
    Fun

Suggested name: FightTillDeath

What I want: Here is what the minigame is about. There will be an amount of people on two teams (Configurable). One team is called blue, and the other called red. The red team gets full iron, but a red leather helmet. Same goes for the blue team, but with a blue leather helmet. And everyone gets these weapons: Iron Sword, Bow, 20 pieces of clay (Either blue or red depending on what team they are on), and 15 arrows. The arrow is a 5 heart damage if they pull the bow to the maximum. There will also be a specific time where in chat it will say "Build Time!". And when Build Time starts, they can build anywhere. Then about 20 seconds later (Configurable) build time will end. How they win is the last team surviving. So if there are 3 blues and one red, then the red dies, the blue team wins. Then in chat it will say "BLUE TEAM HAS WON!" and it'll say who got the most kills.

Ideas for commands: /ftd join /ftd create /ftd delete /ftd setmax /ftd setmin... and so on like other minigame plugins.

Ideas for permissions: ftd.join ftd.leave

When I'd like it by: Anytime!

2. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@BashyDaBest
    I don't think any person will make a minigame for anyone, for free... And this sounds like a similar game to Turf Wars on mineplex. (Note of wisdom)Don't try to copy other server's game!

3. Offline

stenlankreijer

4. Offline

BashyDaBest

@BlazingBroGamer
    I did say this is a mix of turf wars and microbattle on Mineplex. I also posted it here if anyone doesn't mind to take a spare time to make this plugin for me for free.

@stenlankreijer Alright! I'll check it out.

5. im currently busy making a minigame for my server, but when im done i might make this for you. ill let you know!

6. Offline

BashyDaBest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.