Tag Plugin?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gamer1129, Jun 16, 2011.

?

If it were possible to make this plugin, wouldn't it be epic?

1. Yeah!

100.0%
  2. Sort of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

gamer1129

Hey guys. I remember that a while ago I use to play on a classic server, and if memory serves it was called something like "The Ones Zombie Server." This was an epic server. When the game would start a random person was chosen as the first zombie, and their skin was changed to one. The whole point was for the zombies to try to hit the other people to "tag" them, thus making them zombies, and for the people to not become zombies. There was a set amount of time, when it ran out, if there were any humans then they won! If there were no humans at any time before time ran out, the zombies won.

I have looked all over the plugins list and I have not found anything like this, at all! So here is basically what I am looking for.

The plugin I would like should be able to:

- Pick a random person, or random persons to start the game

- Change the skin, or at least the color of their name above their head (one or the other, but both would be greatly appreciated if possible.

- Customizable, to the max. I would need to be able to customize everything. What world this runs on, the messages, and the times.

- Sub ranks within the game. On the server I was talking about, there were regular people, ops which could still play, and people who decided to be the ref. I would also need this. Basically do something to their name maybe, or interact with permissions some how to have these various parts.

- Some form of clock. On this server there was a rectangle of water on one wall with lava numbers indicating the time remaining, while it would be awesome to have that I could do with just a simple "5 minutes to go" message or something

- Regeneration of a map. Obviously zombies had to grief to get to the people, and every time the game would reset it would reload the map we were playing on the way it was.

- Load different maps. It would reload a different map every time. I wouldn't mind it being on a strict intervel, but random would be cool too.

- The ability to shut down the system. For example, if no one is playing I wouldn't want the world running so I would just want something like /z off

- Not too laggy, but I could suck it up if needed.

- Multiworld compatible of course.

- Permissions compatible.

I would love a plugin for this on my server, and to any who make a plugin for this, or at least try, thank you. I appreciate all efforts made toward this in any way, so thank you all.

-gamer1129, wanter of more plugins

2. Offline

DreadKyller

possible, but not without Afforess;s BukkitContrib, and you would need his modded client program.

3. Offline

gamer1129

Ah, that's way too much lol. I wish it could just be done with a plugin D: Oh well. I'll just have it suck it up :) Thanks for answering my post btw.