Survival Plots or Survival Mines! - My Awesome Idea!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by deploycraft, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Offline

deploycraft

Plugin category: Don't Know

Suggested name: SurvivalPlots

What I want: The plugin is basically like PlotMe except when the plots generate there is not just dirt underground but there is every block that is in the survival world. I want this because i want to make a survival Plot World with no griefing. I thought it would be cool if the plot was like the players own little place were they can mine underground and get items they need for there bases at the top. I would want it so more valuable blocks are at the bottom. Like diamond ore, iron ore etc.​
    If the above is not possible or too hard i would want something like the prison regenerating mines. After a certain amount of time the mines reset adding more blocks. It would also be cool if certain players had permissions so they could only mine for so long then they would have to wait to mine again. This would also include all the blocks from survival. Sort of like skygrid but in a regenerating plot.​
    If you want more information on this just ask ;)

Ideas for commands:
    - Maybe a command so the players can check how much more time they have to mine. Like - /minetime It will also need commands to create the mines.

Ideas for permissions: - survivalplots.time.* (The amount of time they have)
    - survivalplots.use (if they can use the mine)​
    - survivalplots.all (gives all permissions)

When I'd like it by: Whenever there is a working version. ;)