[SUGGESTION/HELP] Need a name plate hiding plugin for my film series

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SirZade, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SirZade

Hey, I'm soon going to be starting a filming series with my friends, which is going to be a relatively serious set of videos. The effect would be ruined if stupid name plates hovered over our heads whilst filming. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've searched everywhere for a name plate hiding mod, and there just don't seem to be any. Sneaking will *not* help. I don't know much about java, so if this is impossible, I'm sorry, but could someone create a plugin for this, or direct me to a plugin that does it? Many thanks.

2. Offline

SneakyToe

There is a plugin called ChangeName, and with it you can change names (of course) and I'm guessing you can just change the name to blank or add the name as "&2" which is normally the color green but with nothing after it I'm guessing it will show up as nothing at all.

3. Offline

1lann

Press f1

4. Offline

SirZade

Thanks Sneaky, I'll check it out when I get home from school.

5. dude, press f1, that's so much easier then using a plugin for a built in feature

6. Offline

SirZade

Babe, for the type of filming we're doing, the person filming has to be able to see their hotbar, crosshairs etc
    And Sneak, this only changes your name in chat, not your name plate. I've searched everywhere, but still can't find anything.

7. Offline

jtlcr777

HeroSneak. It makes the player sneak and hide the name, but it still lets you move at full speed.

8. Offline

1lann

9. Offline

SirZade

Thanks 1lann, that's perfect. I can't thank you enough.

10. Offline

SneakyToe

May I ask what kind of series you are going to start to film?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.