Suggestion for Server Online Exempt Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JamesShadowman, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Offline

JamesShadowman

I own a server that uses Bukkit, and I would like to run it on offline mode so that my Siblings can join it. But I don't trust everyone on my server, because if they know it is offline, they could just as easily log in as me as my siblings can in their own custom accounts.
    Anyway, I have a question, could someone make a Plugin that exempts certain usernames from being checked by Minecraft.net? Like a Whitelist type thing? Where certain users are exempt from being checked? I ask for the exempt version because it is doubtful the other is possible.
    If you didn't understand that, I mean, I log in as me, I still get checked for Premium Authenticity. If someone tried using a fake account with the same name as mine, it wouldn't work. But, on the list, you could put 'Andrew', and the username Andrew wouldn't be checked for Premium.
    Please tell me if this is impossible. I know there are Security Password plugins, but... I despise them as they are WWWAAAAAY too spastic. I would be ok with the Password Plugins, if they allowed you to walk around and explore, but in order to build or use commands, you would have to login.
    I also hate IPLock (Or LockIP), so please don't suggest that as an alternative. Anyway, I hope to see responses. And I apologize if I posted this in the incorrect section, I'm new. :)
    OOPS, I now know I posted this in the wrong section. I'll report myself. Sorry!

2. Offline

Arcalyth

3. Offline

JamesShadowman

Thank you. It'll work for what I want to use it for. It is the only type of Password thing I want. The kind that will keep your items safe and block out building, but.... won't stop the player from exploring.