Strange crash (AbstractList)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Oscarius, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Oscarius

We have lately been experiencing the following error on our server. The error is followed by "Read timed out" messages and need a restart to continue.
    The error occurs daily, up to 6 times a day. I was told by someone in #bukkit that the error is caused by one of my plugins, but I am having a hard time figuring out which.

1. OS: Ubuntu 11.04
    2. Architechture: x64
    3. Java: 1.6.0_24
    4. No wrappers

7. Our plugins
    8. Console log
    Code:
    [Server] INFO java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    [Server] INFO     at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
    [Server] INFO     at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
    [Server] INFO     at java.util.AbstractCollection.removeAll(AbstractCollection.java:336)
    [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1072)
    [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:447)
    [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    9. I am rather clueless on what to try as the error doesn't tell me anything.
    10. The issue is caused by one of our plugins, but I am unsure of which. We have a bunch of plugins and enabling them one-by-one (and waiting 1-6 hours for the crash) is just too much work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Offline

knuddel

same crash here. Found any solution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.