Stargate as Spawn Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Elfsovereign, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Elfsovereign

Ok so I've been having a huge headache with my first-time spawning. I've built a nice dome to protect first timers from being eaten alive by monsters, but they inevitably spawn on the roof. What I thought could be fun (or at least a challenge for people) would be to designate a Stargate as their entry point, and have them be placed wherever the gate would normally place them. For instance we use Wormhole Xtreme on my server and it places travelers on the block in front of the middle bottom block of the gate. You could have it activate for first comers as if they took the gate into the server. I don't know if anyone would find this idea interesting or not. Just thought I could suggest it, and maybe kill a few birds with this stone as well.

2. Offline

Wakko

just put half-steps or glass on the dome so monsters can't spawn

3. Offline

Elfsovereign

It's not monsters that are spawning, I can take care of that with WorldGuard, it's first time players.

It's not monsters that are spawning, I can take care of that with WorldGuard, it's first time players.

Sorry for the double message just wanted you to see that I had posted this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016