Staff on/off duty

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by OnlyBenno18, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OnlyBenno18

Hey, so i would like a staff plugin for 1.12 and above that lets staff members go in and out of staff mode! So say if a helper goes off duty using i wouldnt want them to be given the off dty staff role and when they go back on duty it changes them back to there orgignal role

2. Offline

HairlessGorilla

Please explain more, like what features are for staff mode?

Also please check your spelling before posting and learn how to write a plugin request.

3. Offline

OnlyBenno18

So basically if a staff member just wants to play on the server as a normal player they can do /offduty and it will give them a role called offsuty staff what will just have normal player perms and if they want to go back to being staff they just do /onduty and it will give them there previous role back

4. Offline

Chr0mosom3

By roles do you mean permissions, chat prefixes, or what?

5. Offline

dkim19375

I think what they're saying is that when they go off duty they are like a regular player, and then they are on-duty they have staff permissions such as having access to everything, etc.

This could work by giving an individual person a staff permission, then just simply change off-duty to on-duty as long as they have that one permission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.