Spawn Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Hetjoshi, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hetjoshi

Suggested name: Spawn

What I want: I want a /spawn plugin where if your near radius of 10 and I want the teleport delay to be 10 seconds if this is the case. When you do /spawn when players are within radius of 10 then i want it say
    &7There are players nearby!You must wait &e{DELAY} &7seconds to teleport! Also I want so that It will always spawn at that exact /setspawn location not somewhere random. 1 more thing a lot of other spawn plugins I tried make it so that it doesn't let me pvp like you cant seem to hit players.

Ideas for commands: /setspawn, /spawn

Ideas for permissions: spawn.spawn

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Offline

Evaluations

jProtection

3. Offline

Hetjoshi

Doesn't work, neither does badgerprotection and spawn+ and they don't let me anyone else get hit afterwards. Looking for a plugin which works and spawns them in the same exact place and lets anyone pvp outside protected worldguard region.

4. Offline

nverdier

Why doesn't pvp work? Just use world guard flags... And EssentialsSpawn should work, yeah?

5. Offline

Hetjoshi

@nverdier no I also want where if your near radius of 10 and I want the teleport delay to be 10 seconds if this is the case. When you do /spawn when players are within radius of 10 then i want it say
    &7There are players nearby!You must wait &e{DELAY} &7seconds to teleport!

6. Offline

nverdier

Wait 10 blocks from what?

7. Offline

Hetjoshi

8. Offline

nverdier

Oh I see. Do you want this to work with warps or just /spawn?

9. Offline

Hetjoshi

@nverdier just /spawn and hopefully pvp doesn't get disabled

10. Offline

nverdier

Why would it..

11. Offline

Hetjoshi

12. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.

Thread Status: