spam help?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by zeshan321, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zeshan321

My server get attacked from spam bots every signal day the spam bots recontact over and over again with 1000 of different players when the server gets full the log out all the bots and do it again and this make my server ram go to %99 then crash. I was wounding if you guys knew any plugins that stops this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE1hWG1iNgU&feature=related

I tried so many plugins that don't work

2. Offline

c0mp

Moved to Bukkit Help

3. Offline

cray_Z

4. Offline

Omnitv

Please post your server.property's file. (Most important)
    Plugin list please.
    Start.bat config please

5. Offline

zeshan321

server.property's file is below

plugins list:

[INFO] Plugins (30): Ptweaks, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, EntitySuppressor, BukkitCompat, SimpleAnnouncer, PermissionsEx, MobBountyReloaded, WorldGuard, Lag, iConomy, xAuth, SimpleAntiSpam, LimitedCreative, Deadbolt, BKCommonLib, Modifyworld, MobDisguise, ChangeGameMode, Essentials, EssentialsXMPP, ChatManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsGeoIP, NoLagg, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Residence, Factions

Attached Files:

• as.png
      as.png
      File size:
      129.9 KB
      Views:
  6. Offline

Omnitv

server.property's file
    Oh and serverlog.txt :3

7. Offline

zeshan321

may i ask why do you need that all im asking is for a fix and my server mode is offline

8. Offline

Omnitv

Well my intuitive guess was correct.
    Spam bots only occur when your server is on "Online mode=false"

OFFLINE Mode servers!
    We DO NOT support offline mode servers here on bukkit. And many security risks come from it. So DO NOT ask ifYOU ARE on a offline state, We cannot support you or your issue.
    Quote from @ mbaxter

Source: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/read-first-getting-your-question-answered-formatting-it.84352/

9. Offline

c0mp

There's your problem right there. Try online-mode=true. Offline servers are not supported on the Bukkit forums. Tell your users to purchase the game, and do so yourself if you haven't already. Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.