Something like Transport Pipes, but for 1.15.x

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dry_dan, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dry_dan

Minecraft version: 1.15.x

Suggested name: PipeHopper

What I want:
    Replacing hoppers with pipes. But those pipes would be causing much less lag. The pipes should have different types: Normal, Fast Pipe, Sorting Pipe.
    Now, basically, the pipes extract items from the chests, and the pipes next to it, which are all 1 direction only (including all metadata etc), then being able to go through a sorting pipe, which can have multiple items go through it, being decided by a gui, but if items cant go through the sorting pipe bcz they are a different type of item, then they go onto the next pipe. So a sorting system like that: (the | are the sorting pipes, and the _ are the normal pipes, altho i do want normal pipes being able to go down.)

chest _____________________
    | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
    chests here

To make these pipes, just use the recipes from https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/transport-pipes.20873/

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none needed

When I'd like it by: Doesn't matter, just soon
    Write a comment to indicate that you'll start to making this

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. Offline

Casinator

Duuude. that's not possible with plugins, you need a mod for that. Btw, to make something work without lag is not so easy as it seems. There's no : .setLag(10) method. Hoppers have eccellent code, but if you abuse them to much, the world or the server starts to lag. Theres nearly nothing you can make ):

3. Offline

dry_dan

:{
    :{ that is very sad. Also, apparently it is, as transport pipes exists...

4. Offline

Ramen11

Have you tried installing transport pipes on a 1.15 server? some plugins still work with newer versions, especially because this one isn't legacy and 1.13 uses the same commands and such.

5. Offline

dry_dan

hey, yeah ive tryed that as first thing. Its highlighted in red, and has no functions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.