Slot and use plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PandoNeverSaw, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PandoNeverSaw

Server version 1.12.2

Not sure if possiable but I’m creating this because I know their are smarter people out there that may be able to find a way, I do not know what packet / method can be used to force a player to right click though I have seen player forcefully make players open books and stuff, but I do know you can forcefully make them switch slots. With the code “sethelditem” or something around there. Anyways the plugin I want will basically do this:
    On ({configurable key} press - if not possible for every key on the keyboard then atleast LEFT SHIFT)
    So for example
    Left shift
    Switches to slot 1
    Right click
    Switches to slot 2
    Right click
    Switches to slot 3
    Right click
    Switches to slot 4
    Right click
    Switches to slot 5
    Right click
    Switches to slot 6
    Right click

There would be commands so players can switch whatever slots they would like to use so example:
    Slot 1-7
    Slot 3-9
    Slot 9-4

Basically in any way they want.

So maybe you would do something like
    /switchslots 1,2,3,4,5,6
    /switchslots 9.8,7,6,5,4
    /switchslots 1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6 (so they are able to set how many times it will repeat basically, though maybe put a character limit of 18 as repeating 3 times will be more then enough and to prevent lag)

ETC

They can also choose how fast or slow the right click after a slot switch can be so basically:

/switchspeed (1-5 | if no hotbar slot is specified this will be for all slots they have set)
    {1 being fastest 5 being slowest}

they can also choose which slots will be fast / slow so another example:

/Switchspeed hotbarslot1 (1)
    /switchspeed hotbarslot2 (3)
    Etc.

Then for the key pressed to carry out the slot switching in our example I said LEFT shift, if you are able to make it any key or just more keys then just left shift the plugin would then need a command for players to change the key so example:

/switchkey E
    /switchkey F
    /switchkey MouseButton1 (side mouse buttons)

Etc.

Also make add a GUI with all these things in it
    /switchGUI

That’s about it, I would be very happy if someone could make this for me.

Not sure how hard it would be but I would be grateful for this plugin

I am also not sure if this would cause a lot of lag with a lot of players doing this at the same time, so if a mod I would distribute to the players would be a better choice please be sure to let me know. And if by chance you are a mod maker and you can make that mod for me with the same features listed above (though obviously a mod has a lot more to work with and I would ask for changes, like a GUI, sliders etc) then I would also be grateful and would want a version for 1.12 and 1.8. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@PandoNeverSaw We don't get keypresses though.
    So checking the F key is impossible.

3. Offline

PandoNeverSaw

That’s why I said maybe something like left shift is possible, atleast I know the drop key is possible (from crackshot) so their May be more

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Drop key because then the player sends a drop packet.
    Shift is because of crouch.

5. Offline

PandoNeverSaw

Yes, So left shift is enough for me, I was just saying if there were any other keys they could add that would be great.

for any who attempts this, https://wiki.vg/Protocol may help, Ctrl + f and search "right click"

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.