Solved SkyBlock help.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jon_r12, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jon_r12

Hi,
    I was wondering how can I make it that when players come from skyblock world to hub where they can go to mini games or shop or somewhere else how can I allow them to have their inventory with them. Also how can I disable them from going to another world with they're inventory, but allow them in other worlds so like this:
    Skyblock->Hub->Shop (Allow inventory with them)
    Skyblock->Hub->Minigames (Don't allow inventory with them)

Also If I build SkyBlock spawn in the SkyBlock world will it affect any islands and can players from islands jump using water to the SkyBlock spawn. Thanks for all your help. I use the uSkyBlock plugin.
    for mc 1.7.9 bukkit.

Thanks!

2. Offline

ArsenArsen

Multiverse core, invertory,signportal and multiinv look here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/multiinv.276423/unread
    BTW What version?

I will make files and post them here.

Ill build too :D Hope ull like it when im done!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
    davewolax likes this.
  3. Offline

davewolax

4. Offline

ArsenArsen

I will make patch for it just put in server folder.
    And thanks davewolax for help :D

5. Offline

jon_r12

ArsenArsen davewolax I do have multiverse inventory, portal and core. But I don't know how to use it.

Like I said I have the latest dev craftbukkit 1.7.9

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

ArsenArsen

Ill done for u jooust place in folder. Send me .Jar files of mv

7. Offline

davewolax

First of all Do not change anything in the groups.yml in the multiverse inventories if you don't know how to set it up.

secondly it's very easy to config everything, just type /mvinv group then follow the instructions.

8. Offline

jon_r12

How do I place the folder in I can't use Upload a File because it doesn't allow folders

9. Offline

ArsenArsen

Whats ur host?

10. Offline

jon_r12

I figured it out I just use /mvinv group thank you so much davewolax! Bye!

Thanks ArsenArsen for your help too!

Also if I build sky block spawn in sky world will can players jump from their islands to the sky block spawn?

davewolax likes this.
  11. Offline

ArsenArsen

No Problem i love helping :)

They can use /sb spawn if they jump its death...

12. Offline

jon_r12

ArsenArsen yea but they can use water and then just slip into spawn. :/
    Is there anyway I can use world guard or some plugin to not allow them to go in spawn from islands? Or Ill just build it in the hub world any they can use /is to tp to go to skyblock

13. Offline

davewolax

He is using uSkyBlock plugin, and the command is not /sb spawn.
    jon_r12 you have multiverse plugin right? then set the spawn point with /mv setspawn, then give access to players to type /mvspawn or just bind /spawn command to /mvspawn in commands.yml

14. Offline

jon_r12

I know how to set the spawn but I mean can they like pour water or throw stuff from their island to spawn because I want to build a spawn without a roof and don't want hooligans destroying it from their islands.

15. Offline

davewolax

No, they won't, while spawn is protected by multiverse within a X radius when you set spawn with /mvsetspawn, each player only can build on their own island, without access they can't build on other lands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.