Skillbound (fast)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Hergarian, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hergarian

Plugin category: RPG

Suggested name: Skillbound

What I want: you can use a predefined command to get an in-game configurated kit. Every item has a command bound to it. You can't move/drop these items. Every other slot have to be able to get used normally. It has to support lores and custom names.
    The commands just work on THIS item. An item with the same id (example: 388) doesn't have the same command. The command is bound to the name and lore.

Ideas for commands:
    /skillbound create <kitname>
    /skillbound get <kitname>
    If you have other commands add it :)

Ideas for permissions: skillbound.create skillbound.get

When I'd like it by: asap (in this case i need it fast)

You can use every API you need!

Sorry for my english.

2. Offline

Hergarian

3. Offline

big02001

This isnt really (fast) and it would probally have messages in chat telling you that you cant drop that item... And im not adding a lang file, so if ya want it, ill make it, but you need someone else to make the lang file and code it in.

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@big02001
    There are plenty of APIs available which allow you to easily integrate lang Files.
    My Library CS-CoreLib for example. Link is in my Signature.

Check its Javadocs or API Documentation for Info or just ask me if you have any questions.

5. Offline

big02001

@mrCookieSlime I know how to make lang files, just I dont have enough experience with them to be able to just make them whenever I want, I would acctually need to do some googling to be able to do it.

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@big02001
    Well, by using an API you would avoid that part. APIs make things easier to use, that is why I suggested you using it.
    Less work means more fun, right?

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@big02001 Lets start with: where did he ask for a language file

8. Offline

big02001

@mrCookieSlime haha yeah I guess, but I think its always a good idea to at least kinda know how to do it without an API at first? I will totally start using an API for it though.

@timtower in his Sig

9. Offline

@big02001 Didn't pay attention to that one. Just values in a config could also be fine I think.

10. Offline

Hergarian

Wow didn't got a single announce of this thread... :mad:

11. Offline

@Hergarian Did you hit the "Watch thread" button?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.