Filled Simple /spawn command

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by dkfredebang, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Offline

dkfredebang

So, I have been surfing the web a bit to find a plugin that "Only" includes this little command. I couldn't find anything that was working. So what I want is a simple plugin that can set a spawn somewhere in any world. And so when you type in /spawn you will spawn at the spawn that you have set.

Command Ideas:

/setspawn

/spawn

Permission Ideas:

spawn.setspawn

spawn.spawn

(Note: I am trying to avoide big plugins like essentials, I only want this command.)

2. Offline

Condolent

I can get on this, give me a little time and I'll fix it in a dropbox-link for you

Posting a link here in like 30 mins max

3. Offline

snivell

4. Offline

dkfredebang

I tried that one... But when logging out and then in again there is an error so you will have to restart the server for it to work again... :/ So that one doesn't work I am afraid.

Thank you!

5. Offline

Condolent

dkfredebang likes this.
  6. Offline

dkfredebang

7. Offline

nightcrawler601

You could have put "EssentialsSpawn" plugin into your plugins folder and just restart/reload your server. It gives you both /setspawn and /spawn commands.

TarikBerk likes this.
  8. Offline

dkfredebang

nightcrawler601

Edit: an yes I know that it is possible but I still want a seperate plugin, I got it now so it is fine for now :)

9. Offline

nightcrawler601

Essentials has several separate plugins, Essentials is just a base and it includes EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsAntiBuild etc etc. Without these plugins, all of the Essentials features wouldn't work. Essentials as a group of plugins is a huge group, yes.

10. Offline

PhoenixDoom

Lol, I could've made this in seconds. Basically, Get a tutorial, Rename the plugins and profit? They all do the same, So they all have simmilar code.

11. Lol... no. If you get, caught you can get in trouble.