Simple ip range ban.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by anon, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

anon

So, as old hmod didnt have suport to this, I gess bukkit wont have it either.

Than, I would like to ask for a simple ip range ban plugin. This would be great, as some countrys have mobile ips.

So if your server runs on offline mode, it really would help a lot. On the other hand, this would make possible to exclude ips from certains countries( I know, this is a bad thing, but maybe some would like to do it). If the plugin could incorporate a ip range whitelist would be awsome too. So you could restrict your server for players from your country, or countries with the same language.

2. Offline

mark_Dano_4936

YES YES YESY EYSY YEYESYEYSYYYESYYYE i cannot emphasize this enough I NEED RANGE BAN >.< fukkin hackers coming in with a diffrerent C3 and C4 ip address EVERY 2 SECONDS....
    Countries would be even bettar (the whole country of Israel might attack my server)

3. Offline

Royalgamer06

NEED THIS TOO

4. Offline

MuisYa

Royalgamer06 mark_Dano_4936 anon
    I'am going to my friend right now. I will try to put something up there, hope to give you a good version in like 1 hour.

5. Offline

Royalgamer06

Will you make a country whitelist?

please, make a country whitelist

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  6. Offline

MuisYa

7. Offline

Royalgamer06

Yes, please. Can't you just make a country whitelist??? There are already plugins that shows the country on login, why not ban countries?

8. Offline

MuisYa

Royalgamer06 Oh wait, this is something way different as just IP bans...

Royalgamer06 Well, im not gonna make that dude. It will cost alot time to find out which country has what IP etc. I'm sorry thats alot of work...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  9. Offline

Royalgamer06